Thursday, December 13, 2018

CARMELO ANTHONY WILL BE JOINING LAKERS ANYTIME SOON?


This is a dream come true to all the Los Angeles Lakers fan out there. The new weapon will arrive, Carmelo Anthony, one of the best forwards in the league will soon join the Lakers sources says.

His tenure with the Houston Rockets didn't end up very well, Mike D' Antoni put Melo on bench, something that doesn't work well with the talent that Carmelo possess. He only averaged a career low 15.2 ppg in his ten games with Houston Rockets while also playing a career low of 25.8 minutes per ball game.

According to a reliable sources, Lebron James wanted Carmelo badly on his team, he is one of the closest friend of Melo and the two can play very well with each other. Carmelo is a little bit disappointed but according to his agent he is still practicing at they gym and still in perfect shape after a couple of missed games due to being kicked out by the Houston Rockets.

"He is a very good teammate here, he is very professional, he is a good leader and I love him to stay with our team, it's just that some things are not in my control, if I am the GM here I will let Melo stay with the Rockets and let him lead us in the playoffs. He's been a big brother to me and I am more confident if he was with our team" - Chris Paul

Carmelo is only 34 years old, his averages are going down because he teamed up with ball hog teammates like Russell Westbrook back in the OKC and James Harden in Houston Rockets. If Melo is the first option then for sure he will still average more than 25.3 ppg.

The Los Angeles Lakers are doing well this season but they need an X-factor if they want to win the championship this season, Carmelo Anthony is a sharp shooter with big size and also veteran smarts that can outplay weak defenders of Golden State Warriors. 

Sources says that Melo and Los Angeles Lakers are in deep talks right now, Of course Melo wanted to make sure that he and the Lakers are on the same page, according to his agent Melo is excited to play with Lebron James and the two are texting about the possible union.

Lonzo Ball is also excited, he is even texting Carmelo Anthony about the possibility of playing with him. "He will be a very big help for our team, actually he can be our leading or second scorer, he has that high Basketball IQ that we can use during the pressure games, he is one of my idols while growing up" - Lonzo.

"My postion is really weird right now, I felt like a garbage when the Rockets waived me, I am still motivated to prove my worth and I will do whatever it takes to help a team that badly wants a championship, my numbers speak for itself, I still feel that I have a lot of gas left in my tank" - Carmelo Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remembered